A quick overview of some of the new features in Corona Renderer 5 for Cinema 4D.
Read more and download now! https://corona-renderer.com/blog/coro...
The video shows: - 2.5D Displacement, memory savings
- Caustics, faster render time and memory savings
- Caustics now respect the include/exclude list for Corona Lights
- SSS renders correctly inside glossy refractive materials which have caustics enabled
- Much faster handling of Corona Proxies (animated proxies now supported, and used in these examples)
- Faster render times and memory savings for Corona Proxies
- New Corona Sky object, allows multiple environments for LightMix, and use of any Shader for the environment
- Select Material and Shader, self contained "library" that an object carries with it
- Multi Shader, randomizes colors/textures across objects or sub-objects - Compatibility with the native Cinema 4D Background object
- Shadowcatcher Illuminator option for Corona Lights
- New Sampling Focus multipass, shows which areas of an image require and receive the most sampling
- New Render Stamp multipass, save render statistics (render time, memory use, etc.) without embedding into the Beauty pass Credits and information for scenes and models used in the video:
- "Prism Trap" pure caustics scene by Adam Iwackowski, http://quadrays.com/