Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

Locus - a Short Movie by Masaki Yokochi

CINEMA 4D's HAIR was used extensively to create a hairy, artistic short movie.

"These days photorealistic renderings are standard and fairly easy to create using a high-end software solution like CINEMA 4D. I had something different in mind. I wanted something more "graphic" and wanted to use standard tools in an unconventional manner", explains Masaki Yokochi. As a freelance designer, Masaki has worked for several notable clients such as Apple, Disney, MTV, Dreaworks SKG, Porsche and many more.

During development of this movie, Masaki was especially impressed by CINEMA 4D's HAIR in combination with its dynamic possibilities. "It was a real challenge controlling the dynamic movements. In the waterfall scene, for example, realistic movements were mixed with abstract movements. Thanks to CINEMA 4D's flexible and intuitive workflow it was easy to achieve the desired result. Adobe's After Effects was subsequently used to do the color grading."

"In my job as motion designer I work with a wide variety of applications, including Inferno, Nuke and After Effects. However, I always had difficulty learning how to use 3D applications. This changed instantly when I got to know CINEMA 4D. It is unbelievable how easy this high-end 3D application is to learn", exclaims Masaki.

www.shred.tv
    디모션 2010.12.14 12:41
    파도나오는씬 테스트 했던 기억이. 허허
  • ?
    송온민 2010.12.14 13:09
    2시간걸려서 다운받아봤는데...

저 렌더타임을 어찌 견뎠을꺼나
  • ?
    흠... 2010.12.19 00:00
    파도...
  • ?
    만팔이 2011.01.16 20:37