Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

Coca-Cola Cooler Graphics
Jean Marc Clain, CEO and Creative Director of Milano Advertising GmbH about using CINEMA 4D

"When I started working as a designer in an advertising agency (CMF Advertising GmbH) at the age of 19 graphic design for print was still being created exclusively using traditional methods. At some point I started creating 3D objects and integrated them with graphics created the traditional way. In 2002 the first Coca-Cola Cooler® visuals were created using this method. From the very beginning, working with CINEMA 4D was easy for me thanks to its user-friendly interface. Thus I was able to create various graphics for the new Coolers® which can be seen today in almost every German supermarket - even in some throughout Europe.

Working with CINEMA 4D proved to be advantageous in more ways than one: Imagery can be created much faster than with traditional photography, which saves money; changes the client may demand can be made right away. There's no doubt about it - 3D visualizations have become a mainstay of classic graphic design, also due in great part to the fact that CINEMA 4D is so easy to learn and use."

Jean-Marc Clain
http://www.milanoadvertising.com/
back...

해외작품

world best works

1. 요즘 갤러리에 유행하는 콜라~~

2. idapictures 04

3. idapictures 03

4. idapictures 01

목록
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1