Save the Date: May 26, 2016, 3:00 PM (CEST)
In this session, Dominik Dammelhart provides an introduction to a variety of different render engines available for Cinema 4D:
Please register here.
- Who Is CurseStudio?
- The Render Engines (Arnold, Maxwell, VrayForC4D, Octane, Corona)
- Price and Comparsion of Those Engines
- Wich One Should I Use and When?
- The Nuts and Bolts for Realistic Results
- No Money? Free Engines? Why Not! (Cinema 4D Physical Renderer, Renderman (Coming Soon), Guerilla Renderer)
Dominik Dammelhart, a.k.a. CurseStudio, has been working in the CG industry as a 3D generalist for over 6 years. Since 2010, he has created a lot of free tutorials for the Cinema 4D community and has worked on multiple projects for different companies, including Lenovo, Siemens and more. His work and tutorials have been featured almost everywhere on the web, including sites like 3dtotal, Evermotion and Motionserved, just to mention a few.
MAXON Computer GmbH, Max-Planck-Str. 20, 61381 Friedrichsdorf - Germany
Managing Directors: Uwe Bärtels, Harald Egel, Harald Schneider
Company registered in Friedrichsdorf (Ts.), District Court Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB-Nr. 6049
MAXON Computer, Inc. - 2640 Lavery Court, Suite A - Newbury Park, CA, 91320 - USA
MAXON Computer Ltd - 10 Doolittle Mill - Froghall Road - Ampthill - Bedfordshire MK45 2ND, United Kingdom