?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄

The Birth of the Stratoglider

14.7.2008 · Autor: Milan Soukup (Elektronek) · Přidat komentář

This illustration is a job I did for the Czech magazine VTM Science. The illustration was featured on the cover as well as being the main illustration for one of the articles inside. The article dealt with the Czech super glider project named ICADA whose goal is pretty ambitious: to fly the glider around the world. The glider has no engine and once it is airborn it will not land until it has reached its final landing site. In this tutorial I will not only focus on showing images illustrating the making of this illustration in C4D but rather show you how the project was approached and shaped as I find this to be more interesting,

How it Started

The  editorial staff of VTM Science magazine one day received a very interesting call from a Mr. Vladislav Zejda, a well known Czech glider expert. Mr. Zejda explained that they were planning a flight around the world in a specially designed glider and perhaps this would make an interesting article? Of course it would! But as the Stratoglider, as it was called, wasn’t yet built there were no photographs available to go with the article. The VTM Science magazine was familiar with my 3D hobby and thus I was given the job.

더 자세한 내용

TAG •

Who's 버럭길동

우울함의 원천은 역시 통장잔고!