?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄

http://www.7thchamber.com/tutorials/Chev/index.htmCinema 4D XL v6.0+

So it lives on...

Though the Chevy tutorial is dated by current Cinema 4D standards, portions of it remain somewhat viable. On the other hand, many plugins available since version 8 was released make much of this tutorial extraneous. Some of the techniques it teaches, I no longer even use myself (and cannot wholly recommend that anyone else learn to model this way!) - especially when the current release of C4D (v9+) has included many many more modeling features not covered here, which only make this method more cumbersome.

That being said, overwhelming popular demand has kept this tutorial alive far past its intended shelf-life, and in fact I am now looking at ways to update it. It surprised me to receive so much email calling for it to remain posted, from users who either were translating it to the current toolset or from users who were still running legacy versions of Cinema 4D. My site traffic reports say there are still several thousand visits to the tutorial pages each week, and I think I owe them an updated tutorial and perhaps a new one altogether. In the mean time, continue to learn what you can from this version.

- Jeff C.

Articles

34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43